We are Robusta.dev - an Israeli startup that develops cloud-monitoring software. Our software is used by well-known startups, international banks, and some of the world’s largest companies. You have probably interacted with a website or app recently, which is monitored by Robusta.dev behind the scenes.
We are big believers in open source! We have several open source projects, in addition to our commercial platform. If you join Robusta.dev, you will work on an open source codebase used by hundreds of companies.
We are expanding our development team and seeking a Technical Team Leader. You will solve performance issues, mentor other developers, and design the architecture for new features.
Our offices are in Herzliya, Israel. This is a hybrid position.
About the job:
This is both a technical position and a leadership role. You are expected to open your IDE and get your hands dirty, but also to mentor other developers and recruit a world-class team.
- Manage our backend team and mentor team members
- Design and develop new features in Python and/or Golang
- Work closely with management and product deliver value fast
- Dive into to tricky technical and architectural issues
- Uphold strong standards through code reviews and design evaluations.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and onboarding of new technical staff.
You are super technical, with experience in backend development.
You are proactive at giving and receiving feedback continuously. You strike a balance between short-term goals and long-term vision. You have deep knowledge of modern technologies and architectures.
You are independent and a fast learner. You like to work in a dynamic environment and can handle unplanned situations
Being a people person is a must, as is taking the lead and getting things done.
- 8+ years of hands-on coding experience
- Experience managing teams - big advantage
- Strategic thinker
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Great software design skills
- Great verbal and written skills in English
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or DevOps (advantage)
If you’re reading this and thinking, “This is me!” – we want to meet you.