Robusta.dev was founded by engineers who experienced firsthand the challenges of troubleshooting issues in cloud environments and finding the root cause.
Our platform does precisely that! Both our open source project for Kubernetes and our commercial platform are used all over the world. They are loved by developers and DevOps alike.
About the job
You’ll lead engineers and build state-of-the-art software. You’ll be responsible for rapid delivery and bringing innovation to customers.
You will build and grow an organization with best in class engineers around the world. You will mentor our growing team and recruit diverse talent.
You have proven experience building and leading high-performance teams.
You are proactive at giving and receiving feedback continuously. You strike a balance between short-term goals and long-term vision. You have deep knowledge of modern technologies and architectures.
You have exceptional communication skills.
You get things done.
- 8+ years of hands-on coding experience with at least 3 years of experience managing R&D teams
- Strategic thinker
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Great software design skills
- Great verbal and written skills in English
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or DevOps (advantage)
If this sounds intimidating, please don’t self-select out. We’d love to talk to you!