The most important things to know
Robusta.dev is a fast growing company, in the field of cloud computing. We tell companies what is wrong with their cloud and how to fix it.
We’re looking for a driven and enthusiastic Product Designer to be the first designer on the team and design a product used all over the world on a daily basis.
We are flexible and can hire you as an employee or an external contractor.
Being a people person is a must, as is taking the lead and getting things done.
The ideal candidate will have great verbal and written skills in English.
In addition, the ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design in a product team (big advantage if it is security / cloud infrastructure or equivalent field)
- Experience in designing dashboards and data visualizations
- UX process experience and strong UI portfolio
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand fashion.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Experience collaborating closely with product and R&D teams
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the product team
- Develop product requirements and concepts into wireframes
- Create designs and micro-copy, focusing on user experience
- Lead the design of new features from the concept phase all the way to release and beyond
- Create product spec, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Create a consistent design system from scratch
Interested? Please contact email@example.com